Through generous contributions, grants, and volunteer hours, the Winston Area Community Partnership has successfully helped enhance community services, completed beautification projects and facilitated collaboration throughout the area.
- The creation of the beautiful Winston Community Center
- Opening the Winston Teen Center
- Creation of the Winston Skatepark. www.winstoncity.org
- Administration of the Federal Drug-Free Communities Grant Program from 2003-2013
- Initiation of the Prescription Drug Take-Back Program in partnership with the Winston Police Department
- Transformation of vacant space into a bountiful, hands-on Learning Garden <<<<<<<<<Future Success>>>>>>>>>
- WACP is partnering with the Winston Food Pantry to build a new 8400 square foot building that will house both Non Profit entities. To accomplish this task we will need to raise Three Million Dollars. The land was donated to us, and we are working with IE Engineering. To help us out donate to the cause, get involved, get excited, we are on the Move to bigger and better things.
The Future Home of UPAT
The acronymn UPAT Umpqua Pantry and Teens is a joint venture between the Winston Area Community Partnership and the Winston Dillard Food Pantry. With land donated behind the Community Baptist Church a new 8400 square foot building will go up to house the Food Pantry, WACP and the Teen Center.